Commission launches survey on electronic invoicing
Tuesday 16th May, 2023
The European Commission has launched a survey looking at the current and future needs of eInvoicing. The survey will evaluate the eInvoicing Directive 2014/55/EU, to review its effects on the single market and on the uptake of eInvoicing in public procurement.
The survey intends to cover all stakeholders’ views on a wide variety of topics, particularly among Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), accountants and large corporations.
Through this survey, eInvoicing stakeholders are invited to share their experiences and provide feedback on the following:
• synergies with other EU initiatives
• uptake of eInvoicing in public procurement
• effects of the Directive on the internal market
• efficiency of the Directive in meeting its objectives
• future needs of eInvoicing in Europe
The EC encourages all relevant organisations and citizens to participate in the survey by accessing this link. The survey will remain open until the end of June 2023.