Leadership and Career
Tuesday - Leadership & Career
About the day
Over the last few months, many of us have discovered a new found understanding and respect for the value of our teams. As we all pivoted to a new way of working, for many of us that involved longer hours, with shifting responsibilities around our households and work. At the same time, the need to maintain networking and a sense of team created a layer of complexity. For some this has been a period of discovery, for others it’s been more of a struggle. How will our offices work in the future and what value does a diverse and flexible team bring to the business? Learn how to stay relevant and up to date in your career by taking a look at some of the courses our partners are able to bring to you.
Discover what some of our experts have to say in our interviews and articles.
Note: Links will become live during the day of the event. If you cannot access the link for the next activity, please refresh your browser.
- 9:30amInterview with Manager of the Year Award Winner
- 10:30amInterview with Team of the Year Award Winners
- 11:30amInterview with Outstanding Contribution to P2P of the Year Winners
- 1:30pmWhat Can I Still do on my Worst Days?
- 2:30pmAccounts Payable guide to becoming strategic
- 3:00pmCFO Bootcamp: The fundamentals of the S2P and P2P tech shift – Live Panel