Tuesday - Leadership & Career
In partnership with:
About the day
Over the last few months, many of us have discovered a new found understanding and respect for the value of our teams. As we all pivoted to a new way of working, for many of us that involved longer hours, with shifting responsibilities around our households and work. At the same time, the need to maintain networking and a sense of team created a layer of complexity. For some this has been a period of discovery, for others it’s been more of a struggle. How will our offices work in the future and what value does a diverse and flexible team bring to the business? Learn how to stay relevant and up to date in your career by taking a look at some of the courses our partners are able to bring to you.
Discover what some of our experts have to say in our interviews and articles.
- 9:30am Leadership and Diversity of Talent - eWorld blog
- 10:30amWhat Makes a P2P Manager of the Year? - Interview with Andzelika Magierski
- 11:30amP2P Manager of the Year - Finalist Rachael Long, Breedon Group
- 12:30pmWhat a Team! Celebrating the P2P Team of the Year – Tarmac
- 13:30pmWhen a Team Performs - Sometimes it's Outstanding! - Conversation with Maria Duke
- Your career - find the perfect fit 14:00pm