4th March 2021
eWorld forum will still be taking place on Thursday 4th March 2021 – but now in virtual form.
eWorld Procurement & Supply ONLINE will utilise a state-of-the-art digital platform to share essential updates on new tools, technologies and techniques in the procurement space.
Since 2001, eWorld Procurement & Supply has provided a unique insight into the latest innovations and technologies for senior procurement, supply chain and finance executives.
The next event will be focusing on hot topics including:
- COVID-19 and the Global Supply Chain: Key Impacts and learnings for the future
- Digital Transformation: Evaluating, selecting and implementing new technologies
Future-Proof: How cloud-based procurement can protect your business
- Crisis Management: Contingency planning & business continuity
- Agile Procurement: Being ready for constant change & disruption
- Procurement on the Move: Mobile & remote working will be the new norm
- Minimum Contact: P2P automation & paperless systems.
Opening Keynote: Moving to a Global Procurement Function – The Good, the Bad and the Global
Focussing heavily on people development, strategic planning, multiple communication methods and responsible procurement practices, Dr Clive Rees, Vice President, International Chief Procurement Officer at Fujitsu will share the transformation journey from through disparate Country Purchasing departments into a dynamic Category and Country focused team ensuring greater value from the supplier base.
Register now for free.