Leadership and Career
Tuesday - Leadership & Career
In partnership with:
About the day
Over the last few months, many of us have discovered a new found understanding and respect for the value of our teams. As we all pivoted to a new way of working, for many of us that involved longer hours, with shifting responsibilities around our households and work. At the same time, the need to maintain networking and a sense of team created a layer of complexity. For some this has been a period of discovery, for others it’s been more of a struggle. How will our offices work in the future and what value does a diverse and flexible team bring to the business? Learn how to stay relevant and up to date in your career by taking a look at some of the courses our partners are able to bring to you.
Discover what some of our experts have to say in our interviews and articles.Join the chat
Note: Links will become live during the day of the event. If you cannot access the link for the next activity, please refresh your browser.
- 9:30am Leadership and Diversity of Talent - eWorld blog
- 10:30amWhat Makes a P2P Manager of the Year? - Interview with Andzelika Magierski
- 11:30amP2P Manager of the Year - Finalist Rachael Long, Breedon Group
- 12:30pmWhat a Team! Celebrating the P2P Team of the Year – Tarmac
- 13:30pmWhen a Team Performs - Sometimes it's Outstanding! - Conversation with Maria Duke
- Your career - find the perfect fit 14:00pm