What makes a good and effective P2P Manager?*
If you think you know someone who fits the bill, or maybe that someone is you, then we want to hear about it.
Criteria the Judging Panel are looking for:
• New strategy implementation
• New process introduction which delivers results
• Demonstrable cost savings (give specifics)
• Ability to manage and communicate well with their team
• Ability to use metrics to their advantage
• Any other process improvement
*For the purposes of this award P2P Manager refers to the person heading up the AP or P2P function in their organisation.
About the sponsor:
FISCAL Technologies is the leading provider of forensic solutions that empower purchase-to-pay teams across the globe to protect organisational spend.
Incorporating unique technology to reduce risk in the supply chain, FISCAL solutions are used on a continuous, preventative basis to protect supplier spend, defend against fraud, increase profitability and drive process improvement. Since 2003, FISCAL has safeguarded hundreds of millions of payments and is now relied on by over 250 leading organisations.
Follow the awards at the P2P Transformation Summit on Twitter #PPNAwards #P2PTransform20